Sunday 7 December 2014

Blogmas Day 7 - Review Sleek Blushers


Top L clockwise: Coral, Flamingo, Pomegranate, Rose Gold
Good evening my lovelies, I hope that you have all had a good day getting ready for Christmas. Today we have a beauty review of not a new product but something that has been around for a while now which is a holy-grail classic. Sleek do the most amazing blushes - they are so pigmented, affordable and they have a huge range of colours to suit different colours and complexions. These are high street products but they are so good that you would think that they could be of a more high end product. Yet they are only £4.49 for an individual blusher - bargain! I have already done a blog post on one of their Blush By 3 pallets in Lace which you can read by clicking here. My collection of Sleek blushers will continue to grow and as they are so pigmented it will take you years and years to get through one of the blushers that they could last you for a lifetime - well at least until they go past their use by date.

Rose Gold
Rose Gold
Hold on to your socks kids but this is my all time favourite blusher, big statement I know. I just find that this blusher suits my skin colour and complexion. It's a gorgeous rose gold colour which you may have guessed by the name with a gold shimmer. I find this suits my skin as I have slightly yellow ish skin so the gold shimmer adds a natural glow to my cheeks and the pink just gives my cheeks a natural rosy glow and pop of colour. This blusher is so popular in the beauty blogging world which was how I discovered it. I would recommend this blusher for Spring/Summer but I use it all year round just because I love it so much.

Coral
Coral
To me Coral looks more like a bronzer than a blusher, even when I swatch it, it appears brown. Although once on the cheek it appears more pink I guess it just emphasises that natural pinkness of your cheeks. I use this in the Autumn and Winter to add warmth to your cheeks. You could use this as a bronzer if you contoured or instead of bronzer just to add some warmth. I wanted to try this blusher for a long time but I couldn't decide. After I plucked up the courage to try it I fell in love with it and I used it loads in the Autumn. It's now a must have shade in my collection. I would describe it as a matte, dark pinky nude if thats any help - probably not. 

Flamingo 
Flamingo
Flamingo was the first Sleek blusher that I purchased and it is the most pigmented out of my collection. It is a gorgeous matte hot pink shade that I use for a night out or if you're making a real effort with your make-up. This is a really good shade that you can use to build up depending on the look you want, whether its a subtle or more striking look. I will warn you to be careful when applying this to the brush as you'll be surprised how little you will need. I would describe this shade as a classic blusher shade. 

Pomegranate 
Pomegranate
I love this shade I think that it is perfect for the Winter. I spent ages taking pictures of this one trying to get the true colour which I think I failed on, sorry. In reality it has a more berry/purple look but in the pictures it appears more brown. I have been wearing this most days recently for months. I find it gives your cheeks a natural glow as if you've just come into the warmth after being in the cold. It has a silver shimmer in it which makes your cheeks appear naturally glowing. This is a must have for the festive season.

I cannot rave about these blushers enough and they would also make a great stocking filler. Let me know in the comments if you've tried the Sleek blushers and what your favourites are. Thank you my lovelies. 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these blushers and we must just have the same taste because I have all the same ones on you except for pomegranate but it's on my wish list. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so funny how we have the same ones, you have good taste ;)
      I love the Sleek blushers they're amazing! Pomegranate is great for this time of year, you won't regret it :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...