Saturday 6 December 2014

Blogmas Day 6 - What Colour Eyeshadows Should I Be Wearing?


With eyeshadows I previously would stick to neutral colours but I've always wondered what colours I should be wearing. About a year ago I started researching what colours what suit different eye colours. So if you're starting out with make-up or you're not sure what colours you should be wearing then I hope this blog post will help you with some ideas. I found out this information online or you can ask make-up artists at counters.

Blue Eyes - As blue is a cool tone, warmer neutral shades are often recommended. I would recommend avoiding blue eyeshadow.
Colours - Gold, Copper, Orange, Peach, Rose Gold and Yellow

Brown Eyes - I'm often jealous of people with brown eyes as I feel as if they can have the biggest range and diversity of eye colours. You can stick to neutral colours but with brown eyes you have the opportunities to be more adventurous.
Colours - Pink, Aqua, Blue, Navy, Bronze and Teal 


Green Eyes - I have green eyes and sometimes I feel as if green eyes are the least common. Whenever people ask about green eyes only one colour springs to mind which is purple. They say with eye colour that opposites attract so go for colours which are opposite to your eye colour to draw attention to them.
Colours - Purple, Pink, Rose Gold and Bronze


Hazel Eyes - These contain a range of colour with green, brown and grey. They can vary in appearance depending on the light, your clothes or eye make-up.

Colours - Grey, Burgandy, Warm Yellows and Dusty Pinks

I hope this was helpful my lovelies. Let me know in the comments what colour eyeshadows you enjoy wearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...