Wednesday 9 December 2015

Blogmas Day 9 - Ice Skating In Brighton



Hello my lovelies I have another random Blogmas update for you all today. Wednesday consisted of another cheeky outing to Brighton. How adventurous I know.

The day started off with a morning beach walk in Pevensey Bay. I promise you all now that no editing work has gone into this picture. I find the sea so calming and peaceful and I just think it looks stunning in the morning light with the sun rising. It was nice and quiet and perfect for a morning dog walk. My friend has treated himself to a coffee machine and being a fellow coffee lover I thought it was only right that I helped to test it just to make sure that it was working. An amazing homemade Amaretto and Vanilla Latte was consumed and I think under careful consideration I thoroughly approve of this purchase. Thank you Nespresso.

We had been planning to go ice skating in Brighton for a while now and with time before Christmas rapidly running out, Wednesday seemed like the perfect day. We were so lucky to have sunny weather, perfect for a bit of out door ice-skating. One session costs £10 and lasts a full hour so I recon it is well worth the value. Last time I went with Mum it was in the early evening and the ice rink looked amazing all lit up with the festive lighting. However, it was really busy and more expensive at peak times. It's a lot quieter in the day however you don't get the Christmasy lights and atmosphere so it's swings and roundabouts really when the best time to go would be. Christmas ice skating is now something I can tick off my bucket list so thank you kindly Brighton.

On the coastal drive back we stopped off at Paradise Park which is a massive garden centre. I'm a sucker for a good old garden centre at Christmas. They always feel festive and feel good and they have a great atmosphere to them. You simply cannot beat that fresh pine smell with the real Christmas trees.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...