Sunday 13 December 2015

Blogmas Day 13 - Mass Wrapping Up




Hello my lovelies and a Happy Sunday to you all! I hope you've all had a festive and relaxing day. My festivities have certainly continued today where me and my Mum undertook a mass wrapping up session. Friends and Family are now all done. I've never known us to be so organised but it is so satisfying. The only presents left to wrap are ones for each other that we will do next weekend. After mass wrapping up we also went for a gorgeous Sunday afternoon walk on the Downs which was heaven.


Many weeks ago on Black Friday me and my Mum did our yearly tradition where we do the majority of our Christmas shopping and we picked up a few of these decorations from Tunbridge Wells. We had been eyeing them up for weeks but caved in and purchased some. They are sweet decorations that you could hang on your Christmas tree or around the house. The lady who lived in our house before us must have had a lot of pictures as we have a lot of spare hooks which have come in perfectly for hanging these around the house. They honestly smell incredible; zesty and spicy. These are made of dried oranges and limes and cinnamon so I'm sure you can imagine just how good these smell. They also fit with our Christmas colour scheme perfectly. These had got buried with a load of our Christmas presents so we re-discovered these whilst wrapping up which excited us immensely and they are now proudly on display in our sitting room. I would love to have a go at making these. I'm sure they would be quite easy to make as you could just dry roast some thin slices of oranges in the oven with some spices at a low heat for a long time to dry them out. I might give it ago and I'll let you know how I get on with it.

I am now overly excited as to my left I have a pack of highlighter pens and to my right I have the Christmas radio times. Yes it's that time of year again where I get overly excited about Christmas TV and highlight everything that we will want to watch over Christmas. This will include Christmas films, cooking/baking programmes, murder mysteries and Christmas Day specials. Heaven! This is a tradition in our household and long may it continue.

Enjoy the rest of your evenings my lovelies. I'm sure I have many a blog post to come this week as I have lot's of festive excitements occurring this week.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...