Thursday 30 October 2014

Review: Angels On Bare Skin


One thing thing that I love about Lush is the free samples you get. Although this isn't probably so good for my bank account as it just means that I discover new products that I love and then want to re-purchase. I was lucky enough to be given this sample and it is the first Lush face product that I have ever tried. Angels On Bare Skin is a fresh face cleanser but you can also use it on the rest of your body. I cannot express how good it smells. It smells very natural and it reminds me of lavender and almonds which is probably a good thing seeing as it contains them. I just feel as if I am using very natural products on my face which is an important feature for me as I have very sensitive skin so I'm always nervous I will break out in red blotchy skin after using a new face product. This left my skin feeling incredibly soft I'm not sure that my skin has ever felt this soft before. I also thing you get a lot for your money with this product as you don't need much and although I only have a small sample pot I will probably get another three uses out of it. You take a small amount if the product and mix it into a paste using warm water in your hand before applying it. I would definitely 100% repurchase this and I will be after I have finished my sample and it will be happily be welcomed into my skin care routine.

 Let me know in the comments if you have tried any other good lush face products. I'll be honest in the fact that I have only ever tried bath products from Lush but I think it's time to increase my little Lush family. Stay tuned as it won't be long before I have a Lush Christmas haul post when I go over the top on their christmas range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...