Tuesday 14 October 2014

New Barry M Showgirl Mascara



Whilst shopping the other week I came across a deal for Barry M where if you spend £7 you get a free mascara so why not, bargain, I love a free product. So to say thank you to Barry M for a lovely offer I thought I would write a blog post on this gem.

Barry M have introduced two new mascaras, NEW PRODUCT ALERT. They are both called Showgirl Mascara, one for volume and the other for length. I picked up the extra volume one as I tend to have long lashes naturally so I tend to focus on increasing the volume. Plus it was rose gold packaging which is my actual fave.

I love this mascara, it adds volume but I would also say it still adds a decent amount of length. This is definitely a good everyday mascara which I have found out as I have pretty much worn it everyday since. I think you get a lot for your money as it's a large product and one thing I love about Barry M is that the products are a lot cheaper then other brands yet they are still just as good quality products and as far as nail varnish is concerned Barry M owns it for me.

I was so chuffed with this purchase and I will definitely be recommending it to people. You can purchase this mascara for £4.99 - bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...