Tuesday 21 October 2014

A Couple Of Lush Favourites

Twilight, Space Girl

Another Lush blog post for you all but on a couple of my all time favourites and not limited edition ones. When it comes to the Autumn and Winter I literally become obsessed with Lush, all the bath bombs, bubble bars and bath melts are just heaven. What could be better then a warm bath with a lush product or two when its cold, rainy and dark outside.

The first that has been repurchased for my lush stash is Twilight (left). This is a beautiful bath bomb, once in the bath it dissolves into pale pinks and blues and it is so dreamy. To me it smells like cocoa and vanilla but there is also a hint of lavender which is what it is meant to smell like. I don't like strong lavender smells but for me this is perfect as it's not to over powering. I would recommend using this at night before going to bed as it is so calming and relaxing. It is currently priced at £3.35.

The one on the right is called Space Girl and it is my all time favourite lush product - yes I just did say that, my all time favourite. Once in the bath it fizzes into a purple/red colour and the smell is incredible. To me it smells like the sweets Parma Violets which I love. I think this bath bomb is meant to be more refreshing and energising then Twilight so it just depends what you're after. I think this will always be my favourite I just adore the scent and it is a little cheaper which is an added bonus at £2.35.

4 comments:

  1. I'm always watching good reviews about this brand. :D
    I must try it!

    Loved the post btw! ;)



    http://alice-inabigworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, you should check it out it's amazing!!

      Delete
  2. I just love twilight one-can't get enough of it!:)
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know! :)
    PS I would appreciate it tons if you check out/click sheinside.com link in my latest post,
    Thank you !

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's really nice!
      I love your blog and I'm following you!! It would be great if you followed me back :)
      I will check that out :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...