Thursday 23 October 2014

Review The Body Shop Body Sorbet



Ok so I know that these aren't a new release but these were introduced last Summer and I went a bit crazy for them. When I purchased these I didn't have my blog then. I originally thought that these were going to be limited edition BUT they are still in stock - and this excites me a lot! Seeing as these are still available I thought I could justify to myself to write a blog post on these as it will still have some use. I know that this isn't a very Autumnal blog post but just go with me on this.

The product is called a Body Sorbet as it is meant to resemble sorbet in the summer, it is basically a body moisturiser. I am always seeking new moisturisers as I can never find the perfect one until I stumbled across these. I love them because first of all they smell amazing, so fruity and fresh. Second of all I love the packaging, I think it's cute and practical you can take it with you where ever and it doesn't get sticky and it won't leak. Third of all and probably the most important reason is that it absorbs into your skin so quickly, much quicker then creamier moisturisers. I think that it's because it has a more oily formula. Don't panic you won't be left feeling sticky and oily, I just feel as if I am doing my skin some good by absorbing these. The Body Shop have very natural products which is another reason I love them as I tend to have sensitive skin. For me the formula is perfect and I feel that it's very unique as most moisturisers are more creamy and once you've applied them you're left with a tricky situation. You either have to sit there for hours feeling sticky and unable to move or, you move and everything gets sticky, the moisturiser rubs off and it was all a waste of time.

I would highly, highly recommend these and I feel as if this is a product I will continue buying until it gets discontinued when I will be left stressed and with dry skin. The two that I picked up were in Strawberry and Mango but you can also get Satsuma, Pink Grapefruit and Moringa. You can purchase these for £8 and you definitely get a lot for your money. I purchased these in the Summer and I'm not half way through with either so it is defiantly worth the price.

3 comments:

  1. They must smell amazing. Love both of them. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Body Shop Sorbets. They are just the best and smell so good I wanna eat them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...