Tuesday 28 October 2014

OOTD - Evening Meal Out




A quick outfit of the day post for you all, although two exceptions. One - it's not actually for/from today it was from last Friday, I'm sorry I've just been slow uploading this. Two - it was more of an evening outfit for a meal out rather then a day outfit but besides those two little factors it's an OOTD post. The majority of my clothes are black, white and grey. No matter how much I try to buy colour I will get home and find that I've only brought those colours. I don't know why but I think these colours are just in my comfort zone. I also feel that I suit neutral colours more than bright colours if that makes sense at all. I seem to be into monochrome at the moment, I never thought that I would say this but I am loving the patterns at the moment.

What I'm wearing:
Jacket - New Look
Top - Primark
Leggings - Topshop
Boots - New Look
Bag - Accessorize

I hope this post gives you inspiration for some Autumnal evening outfits. Let me know what you enjoy wearing in Autumn in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Really loving your leggings! This whole outfit looks awesome, good job :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! :D

    In autumn I love wearing jackets and cardigans. ^^,

    http://alice-inabigworld.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Same jackets are definitely in my comfort zone

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...