Friday 5 September 2014

Mini Maybelline Haul

Hello my lovelies,
I had a cheeky little splurge in Superdrug today. As i mentioned in my last post my Benefit primer is running low and my bestest friend AJazzy Universe (you need to read her blog!!) recommended the Maybelline BabySkin Instant Pore Eraser that she discovered from a free sample.
So I decided to pick one up and give it a whirl and seeing as there was a buy one get another half price on all Maybelline cosmetics I treated myself to a lipstick as I'm a bit of a lipstick junkie. I went for Stellar Pink 150 from the Colorsensational range which is a pearly plum/pinkish/brown colour which I thought would look really pretty for Autumn.
The lipstick is priced at £6.99 and the pore eraser is £7.99
I'll let you know in the comments how I got on with these,
Thank you for reading my lovelies

1 comment:

  1. Here's an update of how I've been getting on with these. I'm loving the primer it's quick and easy to use whilst reducing the appearance of pores. I love the lipstick too and I have been wearing it everyday over the past week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...