Monday 1 September 2014

August Favourites 2014



Now that it's September I thought I would write a monthly favourites blog post from August.

Hair care wise, I have loved using the Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Shine Tonic, which is a bit of a mouthful to say. It's meant to make dry and damaged hair look more healthy which is particularly useful in summer as my hair is even more damaged from the heat and the sun. 

I have also been using the Tresemme Platinum Strength hair care range. There's a bit of a theme for damaged hair going on but I'm aware of how damaged my hair has got from straitening it so I'm constantly looking for ways to reduce the damage. I definitely notice a difference as when I stop using the range my split ends increase and start breaking. 

I was a bit boring last month and only used the Sally Hansen nail polish, Get Juiced on my toe nails. I became a bit obsessed with this colour and I was constantly using it as I think it looks like the perfect summer colour. 

I also rediscovered the Benefit That Gal face primer. It reduces pores and gives foundation a silky finish when you apply it which is exactly what I look for in a primer. I love a benefit mini but it's running out and it will definitely need replacing. 

Lipstick wise I mainly wore Ditsy by Topshop. It's a pretty reddish coral shade and perfect for summer. I love the formula of the Topshop lipsticks and I will definitely need to invest in more. 



Finally, I have also used the Vineyard Peach Range from the Body Shop, in particular the body butter and the shower gel. It's definitely my favourite range from the Body Shop and I'm always buying more. 

What have been your August favourites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...