Saturday 15 November 2014

Review: Trinité Village Christmas Collection


As you may have guessed from a recent blog post when it comes to this time of year when it's cold, windy and raining outside theres nothing I like more than a nice warm bath, maybe with some candles. Through Instagram I discovered an amazing bath company who produce handmade products with natural ingredients which are vegetarian and vegan. This appeals immensely to me as I suffer from sensitive skin and so I stick to very natural products. I instantly fell in love with this company and made a list of all the products that I wanted to try, which ended up listing pretty much the entire website. Seeing that it's nearly December which means it's nearly Christmas I thought that I would start off by testing their Christmas range.

Chilly Willy and Cooltide
There are two bath bombs in the Christmas range. Chilly Willy is so adorable, he has a a delicious spicy cinnamon fragrance although I won't lie but I'm not to sure whats going to happen to his carrot in the bath. If your a sucker for spicy Christmas fragrances then you definitely need to pick him up.

Cooltide also smells of Christmas spices although I would say that it's more subtle to Chilly Willy. Both of the bath bombs contain cocoa butter and will be very beneficial for your skin. Another thing I love about these is that they're not smothered in glitter. I love the stars on Cooltide and I think that they will look really pretty and glisten in the bath. The Christmas pudding reminds me of ginger bread and it smells like it to which I think is really cute, I wouldn't eat it though. Both the bath bombs are priced at £2.29 which I think is a very good price considering these are pretty weighty bombs.

Ginger Love and Seasons Tweetings
They have also brought out two bath melts which also have spicy scents. My favourite part of their website is the bath melts just because they have an amazing range. They are beneficial to your skin, look amazing and they smell amazing. The Christmas two aren't going to disappoint either. First of all I just want to point out that I love the names of these products, I love a product with a quirky name, something that you can remember it by. As you can probably guess, Ginger Love smells of ginger and also can I just say, how cute is he? The bath melts just look amazing, it makes me want to eat them they look so good, although they're natural products I still wouldn't advise you do this. They feel very soft and creamy in your hand and they will leave your skin feeling super soft.

Personally, these two scents are my favourite from the Christmas range, especially Seasons Tweetings. This also smells spicy but it's got a sweet fruity scent to. It personally reminds me of Raspberries but the website says it contains Sandalwood and Frankincense which I can see what they mean after reading that. It contains gold balls the type that you might decorate cakes with which I think will look amazing in the bath. The fact that his wing has broken off really saddens me but I think it just makes me love him even more. These are both priced at £2.29 also.

Spoiled Pretty and Winter Warmer
The amazing people at Trinité Village have also send me some freebies to review which is super kind of them. They send me another bath mallow which honestly smells incredible. It smells of raspberry cheesecake which is one of my favourite foods. Raspberries are my favourite fruit and cheesecake is my favourite dessert, perfect! This looks super cute and I can imagine it turning the bath water a really pretty colour. I have a list of other bath melts that I want to try in the future which unfortunately for my bank account has turned into double figures.

They also sent me a soap from their Christmas range called Winter Warmer. I love the smell of this it smells of a combination of ginger and caramel, both of which I love. I personally think that there aren't enough ginger bath products in this world. I loved the gingerbread collection from The Body Shop last year and the fact that they haven't brought it back this year saddens me deeply. This soap also looks amazing, it's a really pretty green with a creamy top with gingerbread men. As with the other products you feel as if this will be really beneficial for your skin. The soaps are priced at £2.49 which I think is a pretty good price for a soap.

I would highly recommend you check out these products. I think they would also make really good gifts all year round. I hope you enjoyed this post my lovelies.

http://www.trinitevillage.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...