Sunday 10 April 2016

Benefit They're Real






Hello my lovelies and let me introduce you to the Holy Grail of all Mascara products. Let us all pray thanks to the beauty God's for allowing the creation of the best mascara in the whole wide world. The They're Real Mascara by Benefit isn't a new edition or release but I will hold my hands up and admit it has been one that I have been slow to trying.

Christmas 2014 saw me being lucky enough to receive my first They're Real from my Mum. Ever since using it I have been hooked. I have been so taken by it, it has totally slipped my mind to write a blog post on it.

Like I have mentioned previously I have never been one to get excited by mascaras. I have tried many a different mascaras and yes I will admit there are noticeable differences and some are of a greater quality then others. Yet I have never been one to rush out and buy the latest release. I naturally have quite long eye lashes and that's not me blowing my own trumpet it's just something people have told me even when I was a little girl I remember my swimming teacher saying "gosh you do have amazingly long eye lashes". However, after the first time of trying the They're Real my mascara views were instantly transformed and I understood the hype.

I love the gorgeous sleek packaging of the mascara. The silver metal effect is right up my street it looks like a high end product which I would say it definitely is and should be described in that way. The brush size is the perfect size for my eyes and I love the brushes on the brush as they don't get clumped and are all uniform.

The mascara is an all in one - it lengthens, thickens, curls, separates and increases the volume of your lashes; all you could wish for in a mascara. I find that when applying this mascara I only need one application and my lashes are instantly transformed yet they are still left looking natural without appearing false or caked in mascara. The best way to use the mascara is to place the brush at the base of your eyelashes and wiggle the brush horizontally whilst moving the brush vertically to provide you with one coat rather then just applying lot's of coats vertically as this will help you to coat the entire eye lash. You can then layer the mascara to build up coverage for your desired look. I love the rich dark colour which compliments my dark hair and eyebrows. I have never had issues with this mascara smudging or drying out. I cannot rave about it enough.

Now that I have tried this mascara I don't think I would be able to use any other mascara unless it was ever discontinued. I would advice Benefit not to do this or I'm pretty sure they would have a riot and uprising on their hands.


Christmas 2015 also saw me lucky enough to receive another They're Real mascara from my Mum. This time it features the limited edition Swarovski packaging - gorgeous. The mascara is the same amazing formula which I totally agree with. As the old saying goes 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'. Instead this little gem is covered in a gorgeous matte jet black shell with gorgeous silver studs on the applicator handle. Very swish and very posh I love it. I think it's a shame that it is only limited edition as it looks perfect in my make-up collection. I have defiantly been spoilt this Christmas that is for sure.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...